This is the 18th episode of the Social Media Security Podcast recorded September 3, 2010. This episode was hosted by Tom Eston and Scott Wright and is our 1 year anniversary episode! Thanks to everyone that has supported the podcast over the last year…we really appreciate it! Below are the show notes, links to articles and news mentioned in the podcast:
- Scary new way to use Facebook with RFID. Is the physical world starting to merge with social media?
- MySpace updates its privacy settings
- Hacking your location with Facebook Places
- Privacy Settings for Facebook Places
- How to get hacked on Facebook (Koobface chat messages)
- Facebook spam infinitely more effective than email spam
- Facebook’s remote log-out security feature: Should you care?
Please send any show feedback to feedback [aT] socialmediasecurity.com or comment below. You can also call our voice mail box at 1-613-693-0997 if you have a question for our Q&A section on the next episode. You can also subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and follow us on Twitter. Thanks for listening!