This is the 32nd episode of the Social Media Security Podcast sponsored by SecureState. This episode was hosted by Tom Eston and Scott Wright recorded April 25, 2013. Below are the show notes, links to articles and news mentioned in the podcast:
- A Little Privacy, Please! Your Rights and Social Media Policies. Tom and Scott discuss why you should be reading the privacy polices of the social networks you use.
- AP Twitter account hacked; report of White House bombs false
- Beware Twitter “password check” sites – there are fakes, and there are fake fakes!
- Is your Twitter password secure?
- What is “Facebook Home” and what are the potential privacy ramifications of using it on your Android device?
- Are you over-sharing? A discussion of the privacy paradox we all face
- Check out SecureState’s latest whitepaper on the new concerns with privacy!
Please send any show feedback to feedback [aT] socialmediasecurity.com or comment below. You can also call our voice mail box at 1-613-693-0997 if you have a question for our Q&A section on the next episode. You can also subscribe to the podcast in iTunes, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. Thanks for listening!