This is the 24th episode of the Social Media Security Podcast recorded April 6, 2011. This episode was hosted by Tom Eston and Scott Wright with special guest James Ruffer. Below are the show notes, links to articles and news mentioned in the podcast:
- Why Should the CSO Care About an Employee’s Personal Social Media Account?
- Virally spreading scam spreads over Twitter (ProfileSpy)
- Spammers Using Facebook Events to Trick Users
- ‘Cree.py’ Social Engineering Tool Pinpoints A Person’s Physical Location
- US Military plan would create many fake Social Media Identities for use in fighting terrorism
- What the app privacy investigation means to you
Please send any show feedback to feedback [aT] socialmediasecurity.com or comment below. You can also call our voice mail box at 1-613-693-0997 if you have a question for our Q&A section on the next episode. You can also subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and follow us on Twitter. Thanks for listening!