This is the 10th episode of the Social Media Security Podcast recorded February 8, 2010. This episode was hosted by Tom Eston and Scott Wright. Below are the show notes, links to articles and news mentioned in the podcast:
- Shmoocon was great! Be sure to check out the two talks about social media: Social Zombies II: Your Friends Need More Brains (video, slide deck, Facebook Application Autopwn Demo, Robin’s KreiosCS w/LinkedIn demo) and Nathan Hamiel’s talk Exposed | More: Attacking the Extended Web. Download the slide deck here.
- CDC Social Media Policies
- Facebook celebrates 400 million users by rolling out new redesign. Any new security issues?
- Hackers use Geolocation, Automation to target social networking sites
- Tom talks about some of the security and privacy issues regarding sites like Blippy and FourSquare. CyberStalking anyone?
Please send any show feedback to feedback [aT] socialmediasecurity.com or comment below. You can also call our voice mail box at 1-613-693-0997 if you have a question for our Q&A section on the next episode. You can also subscribe to the podcast in iTunes. Thanks for listening!