This is the 14th episode of the Social Media Security Podcast recorded May 14th, 2010. This episode was hosted by Tom Eston and Scott Wright. Below are the show notes, links to articles and news mentioned in the podcast:
- Yelp Security Hole Puts Facebook User Data At Risk, Underscores Problems With Instant Personalization (two XSS holes in a few days discovered)
- Want to know what Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) is and how it works at a basic level? Check out Episode 2 of our podcast.
- Facebook Leaks IP Addresses via Email
- Facebook is dying, social is not. Is Facebook overplaying your hand?
- Diaspora “The Open Source Anti-Facebook” raised $133,182 (close to 4,000 supporters!)
- Dispite all this…Facebook Rolls out New Security Features
- What does Facebook publish about you and your friends? Searching the OpenGraph.
- I Can Stalk U – Raising awareness about inadvertent information sharing
- Swipely aims to take over where Blippy left off
Please send any show feedback to feedback [aT] socialmediasecurity.com or comment below. You can also call our voice mail box at 1-613-693-0997 if you have a question for our Q&A section on the next episode. You can also subscribe to the podcast in iTunes. Thanks for listening!