This is the 28th episode of the Social Media Security Podcast recorded back a few months ago. Content is still relevant! 🙂 This episode was hosted by Tom Eston and Scott Wright. Below are the show notes, links to articles and news mentioned in the podcast:
- Facebook starts rolling out Timeline to everyone (what you need to know about the timeline privacy)
- Twitter Acquires Web Security Firm Dasient
- Trojan steals e-cash vouchers from Facebook users
- Facebook ducks U.S. privacy question
- LinkedIn Friend Finder…what you need to know!
Don’t worry! We are still planning on getting back to regular podcasts. Stay tuned. Please send any show feedback to feedback [aT] socialmediasecurity.com or comment below. You can also call our voice mail box at 1-613-693-0997 if you have a question for our Q&A section on the next episode. You can also subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and follow us on Twitter. Thanks for listening!